Salam,

Wah Mas Zirvan sudah mulai mendunia nih ;-) Terima kasih sudah
memperkenalkan HU kepada dunia, Mas... Kalo memungkinkan, bisa undang rekan
Mas tsb ke milis kita ini.. Biar kita2 juga bisa denger ceritanya ;-) Nanti
kita usahakan pake dual language deh...

Semoga semakin harmonis!

Gerry

On 7/28/07, Zirvan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Berikut ini saya forwardkan email dari satu orang rekan kita di luar
> negeri mengenai pengalamannya dalam inisiasi HU kira2 2 hari yang
> lalu :
>
> Date:    Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From:   "Fash Fordé"
> Subject:Universal Harmonization
> To:     "Zirvan E" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Dear Zirvan,
> Thank you my friend for the wonderful initiation/attunement. Universal
> Harmonization was absolutely extraordinary in it's intensity. I
> initially felt like a halo around my crown, transpersonal, and 3rd eye
> chakras. It glowed for a little while, then my 3rd eye started to
> pulse from the energy as this deep and wide wave of energy completely
> engulfed me. I have to say, it was so intense that soul left the body
> and ascended into some very high states of consciousness. Then I
> returned abruptly to my body to experience my feet and hand chakras
> pulsing and glowing with the energy.
> I saw a great deal of images. I also saw several groups of people or
> beings who all seem to be busy at work doing something. A few of them
> nodded in my direction indicating to me that they knew I was observing
> them. I have never had this happen to me in an attunement/initiation.
> Then Lord Metatron appeared surrounded in a massive globe of energy.
> His hair, I cannot tell if it is blonde or brown, for it appeared to
> be made of light. His eyes were glowing orbs of pure radiance and he
> seemed to be wearing a royal blue robe of sorts. I am not sure as this
> was the first day I have seen Lord Metatron. I have never had this
> happen before. Finally, I noticed my perrenium vibrating toward the
> end. This was another rare occasion for me as well.
> I am very very pleased with the initiation experience. Thank you my
> brother for sharing with me.
> I will talk with you soon.
>
> Much Love and Light,
> Fashji

> Mudah-mudahan dengan bertambahnya 1 lagi rekan kita dalam jaring2
> cahaya ini di luar Indonesia, akan makin memperluas jaring2 cahaya HU.
> Dan tentunya akan semakin kuat dan harmonis....
>
> May The Blessings Be..!
> Zirvan

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Kirim email ke