Just for laughs

This is a conversation between Husband & Wife who are in Computer Field.

HUSBAND: Hi Dear, I am logged in.

WIFE: Would you like to have some snacks?

HUSBAND: Hard disk full.

WIFE: Have you brought the saree?

HUSBAND: Bad command or file name.

WIFE: But I told you about it in the morning!

HUSBAND: Syntax error, abort, retry, cancel.

WIFE: HAE BHAGAWAN! Forget it, where's your salary?

HUSBAND: File in use, read only. try after some time.

WIFE: Atleast give me your credit card, I can do some shopping.

HUSBAND: Sharing violation, access denied.

WIFE: I made a mistake in marrying you!

HUSBAND: Data type mismatch.

WIFE: You are useless!

HUSBAND: By default.

WIFE: Who was there with you in the car this morning?

HUSBAND: System unstable. Press ctrl, alt, del to reboot.

WIFE: What is my value in your life?

HUSBAND: Unknown virus detected.

WIFE: Do you love me or your computer?!

HUSBAND: Too many parameters.

WIFE: I will go to my dad's house!

HUSBAND: Program performed illegal operation, it will close.

WIFE: I will leave you forever!

HUSBAND: Close all programs and log out for another user.

WIFE: It's worthless talking to you!

HUSBAND: Shut down the computer.

WIFE: I am going!!!

HUSBAND: It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Keep Smiling

Akhirnya

  Saya dan keluarga mengucapkan:

  SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL FITRI
  1 Syawal 1429 H
  MOHON MAAF LAHIR DAN BATHIN

  love light and blessings
  Salam Bahagia,
  Herman Adriansyah

  Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
  Ayo kita sukseskan Kongres Ikatan Notaris Indonesia ke20 di Surabaya
  tgl 28,29,30 dan 31 Januari 2009.
  Lihat informasi dan pengumumannya di
  http://kongresINI2009.blogspot.com

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
    a..  5New Members
    b..  2New Files
  Visit Your Group
  Give Back
  Yahoo! for Good

  Get inspired

  by a good cause.

  Y! Toolbar
  Get it Free!

  easy 1-click access

  to your groups.

  Yahoo! Groups
  Start a group

  in 3 easy steps.

  Connect with others.
  .
Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **