bang edo.... updatenya yg bingung...... hiks hiks hiks.....

Ayu
Luv_Luv_Luv

Pada 7 Desember 2008 15:18, Eduard de Grave <red_conju...@yahoo.com>menulis:

> saya make AVG 8 (bukan yg free) dan tidak ada masalah tuh. malah
> license-nya dapet sampai tahun 2018 (waktu itu mereka bagi2 free license
> sampai 145.000 seats). mengenai linkscanner dan webshield kayanya cuman
> berfungsi di IE. di mozilla dan google chrome yg saya pakei tidak ada tuh.
> lebih baik menginstall add-on mozilla seperti stealther, ad-block plus dan
> no-script supaya aman browsing di dunia maya.
>
> LOVE
>
> *"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll
> meet you there.'"
> **~ Rumi*
>
> Eduard de Grave <http://www.friendster.com/edobrewok> is a member of :
> Mayapada
> Prana <http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mayapadaprana/> and Harmonisasi
> Universal <http://groups.google.com/group/harmonisasi-universal>
>       Mysterious Places - Bizzare Phenomena - Strange Artifacts - All
> Amazing Pictures on Earth! <http://forum.wgaul.com/showthread.php?t=52669>

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Kirim email ke