From: Herman Adriansyah <hmadrians...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject: [HU] MENGUBAH DUNIA DENGAN GELOMBANG OTAK
To: harmonisasi-universal@googlegroups.com
Cc: langitbir...@gmail.com
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 11:11 PM

MENGUBAH DUNIA DENGAN GELOMBANG OTAK

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Kirim email ke