Dear mas Edo,

saya ingin ikutan, cara mendaftarnya bagaimana mas?

terimakasih,

salam harmonis,
Guntur

PS: saya coba terjemahkan, please review

Dear All,

I got a message in my FB wall from Ismail Ishaq, a Reiki, Lightarian and
Merkaba practitioner from Indonesia:

Dear Edo,

I don't get used to FB, but according to Merkaba, please tell everyone that
on February 21 at 9pm WIB (GMT-UTC + 7 hours) I will send mass 'Merkaba
Re-patterning Code' attunement. You may write me at ismail.is...@gmail.com
to understand better what kind of energy and its using. I cant write on the
FB wall, it ain't suit here J

HOW TO RECEIVE  "MERKABA REPATTERNING CODES" ATTUNEMENT

Around 8.55pm WIB (GMT/UTC + 7 hours) sit on the ground or on the chair,
straight your back, relax. Use grounding method, if you need you may pray
before the rituals begin. Set the alarm for 15 minutes.

At 9pm I will broadcast the attunement around 15 minutes. Visualize your
heart chakra open (energy follows the mind :D ) and connects to my heart
chakra.

Just enjoy the flow of energy :D.

I need you to submit the experience during attunement to my FB wall or to my
email at: ismail.is...@gmail.com

I have mp3  "Higher Self Connection" & and MP3 "Islamic Higher
Self Connection " I mixed myself to activate Crown Chakra, Ajna Chakra,
Throat Chakra, Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra and Sacral Chakra and Base
Chakras, following with Higher Self frequencies.

Link to MP3 Higher Self Connection: http://www.box.net/shared/bxgakn23i5
Link to MP3 Higher Self Connection Islami:
http://rapidshare.com/files/195978488/Higher_Self_Connection_Islami.mp3

 MERKABA REPATTERNING CODES does:

  1.. Integrate self to attain ability to forgive
  2.. Integrate self for having courteous privilege to accept any form of
abundance within this dimension.
  3.. Activate the12-Strands DNA
  4.. Activate hidden talent within 12-strands DNA
  5.. Integrate the mind for regenerate and renew physical blue print and
refining our etheric/light body.
  6.. Integrate the mind that 'Others are loving me' and 'I am source of
Love I emanate"
  7.. Activate imagination pattern to integrate into minds that 'I am
secured', ' I live in a full of love and supporting environment', ' I always
be in abundant circumstance'
  8.. Integrate image of gratitude and having correct way of life and goal
inward self. It helps to manage old time traumas and depressions and gives
ability to see choices among other to have a better life. It helps to
increase the awareness of self strength role on conducting our wills.
  9.. Opens all chakras  so that divine cosmic energy flows into our body
and assimilate with 12-strands DNA. Activates multi-dimension relation for
self-confidence and feel secured in our dimension. Increases effectiveness
ability on self-healing.
  10.. Integrates the unlimited mind that 'all missions I carried out are
achieved effortless, easily and joyfully', 'My mind could create all
realities I want to be', and 'have guidance from ascended masters and
archangels in the name of God'
  11.. Connects to our Higher-Self and permits Higher-Self to create new
comfortable and balanced-form within self.
  12.. Create higher ability to communicate with universe. To emanate
healing energy wherever we are. Cooperates and synergy with universe within
awareness mind that our Body receives and radiates divine cosmic energy to
earth that never happened before and versa, earth spreads out supporting
energy for our life and integrate it into our Self.

Love, Light & Blessings,
Ismail