--- On Fri, 3/13/09, Lightarian Institute wrote:
From: Lightarian Institute
Subject: Actualized Era of Peace and Abundance
To: red_conju...@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 12:18 AM

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here

New ADVANCED Program

"This was life altering and full of so much confirmation."

"Well prepared and very supportive.  I thank you - deeply - for this amazing
opportunity and for the service you are providing to humanity and to the
planet."

"Outstanding."

www.lightarian.com/expansion.htm

Actualized Era of Peace and Abundance
Peggy Zeramby

What does Actualized mean?  Webster's dictionary states it clearly as "to be
fully aware of" or "to bring into concrete existence."  To be fully aware of
peace and abundance is an amazing first step that all of us can accomplish "to
bring [them] into concrete existence."  Becoming self-actualized means to step
into being the master of our mental, emotional and physical parts of our
being.  To be aware.  It is simple and profound and can be challenging for
most.  It involves stepping into the place that quiets the mental body to
notice only that which creates joy in their beings: not only to step into that
place, but to stay there.   Once there, "concrete existence" takes hold.
We are on this Earth plane to transcend the polarities -- our brain chatter,
our ranges of emotion, even our physical aches and pains.  Our purpose is to be
anchors for Love, which is the Divine Light.  We are the anchors for change.
THE change.  The change that has been written about for centuries.... an era of
complete peace and therefore abundance. Ironic that today's news headlines all
over the world state just the opposite: we are in a time of war, discord, and
financial lack.  It reminds me of whenever a student comes to me and states
that life is challenging just after an attunement; at such times I become
excited and congratulate that person.  I do this because I know profound change
is coming.  I see where the world is, and I am excited!  I literally jump up
and down each day with joy and celebration because, in my being, I feel the
momentum of change already here.
The Lightarian Expansion program is the attunement program that profoundly
accelerates the process of shifting into pure abundance.   As with all the
Lightarian programs, the attunements calibrate the client's energy field. The
polarities have always been a tool humans have used to grow, transform,
struggle against in order to invoke transformation and growth.  The polarities
have been a gift and will remain in place for a time for those who wish to use
it.  However, there is also a new way where no positive/negative, black/white,
male/female, or any other type of polarity exists.  Each man and woman will
come into balance within themselves with the male and female aspects of their
personalities.  There is much rejoicing as we are already seeing this shift in
some people.  We foresee a time when the brain will alter its way of operating
so it is far more efficient and powerful.  We see the analogy for this as "an
upgrade in the computer
 mainframe."  Time will also be altered for those who are fully stepping into
this realm.  Perception of time will "loosen."  "Vision" will change.  In this
new reality, people will perceive, beyond the vibrational level of the
"concrete" physical plane, those in different vibrational realms all at the
same time.
The Lightarian Institute offers an advanced attunement program for those that
have received the Lightarian Rays and AngelLinks.  If you wish to step into the
experience of pure abundance through receiving the Lightarian Expansion
Program, please go to www.lightarian.com/expansion.htm and sign up today.

Lightarian Institute
PO Box 19045
Tucson, Arizona 85731
520-481-2791
www.lightarian.com/expansion.htm

Forward email

This email was sent to red_conju...@yahoo.com by i...@lightarian.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.

Email Marketing by

Lightarian Institute for Global Human Transformation | PO Box 19045 | Tucson |
AZ | 85731

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Milis HU Internasional: