  From: •MIRZA•
  To: harmonisasi-universal@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 5:50 AM
  Subject: [HU] Re: DNA REPROGRAMMING

  Berapa lama proses perubahan DNA itu sampai sempurna?
  Tandanya apa kl sudah berubah semua?

  Terimakasih..
  L&L,
  &^ ⌣ ^&

  |C|H|A|C|A|

  From: "Herman Adriansyah"
  Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:48:45 -0700
  To: <harmonization-univer...@yahoogroups.com>;
<harmonisasi-universal@googlegroups.com>
  Subject: [HU] DNA REPROGRAMMING

  DNA REPROGRAMMING
  by Hari Das

  We can reprogram our DNA. At one point in time, in the earliest history of
this world, we had twelve strands of DNA, but ten strands were deactivated. The
result of this was that while the blueprint of our physical, cellular structure
was left mainly unaffected, it robbed us of large amounts of our potential
consciousness. This is reflected in the fact that 96% of our brain is now lying
dormant. DNA is vital to us and everyone should now be working on the
activation of their twelve strands.
  By using a combination of Mer Ka Fa Ka Lish Ma, Cho Ku Rei, and crystals, in
conjunction with visualization, the expansion of your DNA can be greatly
accelerated. Try visualizing the two strands of DNA already contained within
any one of your cells. (DNA of course is also in your etheric body, where it
links you with the Source and with the center of Earth) Now visualize them
expanding by adding two more strands so that you now see four strands. Then add
a further set of two and so on, until you can eventually visualize all twelve
strands.
  If you would like to accelerate this transformational process, then visualize
your DNA becoming encoded with the key codes from The Keys of Enoch. You can
also see them becoming encoded with the fire letters from the five sacred
alphabets. It is not actually necessary to know what these codes are: just
affirm that your DNA strands are becoming activated with these codes. The codes
themselves know what they are!

  REPROGRAMMING EXERCISE

  Clear and deprogram two double terminated crystals. Program crystal to
channel Mahatma energy and to be self-cleaning. Program with the intent that
they will ground the energies to reprogram your DNA with the Divine Light
Codes, the sacred geometry, the fire letters, and the Keys of Enoch.
  Place one crystal on each wrist where the main veins run and focus on the
intent that your blood will become spiritual Light. That the divine codes are
flowing through you and acitvating your DNA. State that you are now ready to
take on the next phase of your work and are willing to accept the next level of
Love into your life and heart.

  I Am an Emissary of Love and Light Now

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Milis HU Internasional:

****
**** HU Databases List :
****
Mendaftar Inisiasi HU by Pillar: (6 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/hCdOmk1co96klX1PA8fgt7LnP4sbzIbQloEIJFU7
****
Daftar yg membutuhkan Healing :
http://www.flexlists.com/key/IGfr8xNZGMkXUQesG9unAGLG5pQRTAABhP3pnQp3
****
Inisiasi Shamballa MDH Level 1: (27 Juni 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/pPjMa3iR2vDi99MJaH8ZFJTZtk9yayfznymxCFoF
****
Inisiasi Shamballa MDH Level 2: (13 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/ykJ2OKwfPd0uHQATQmAkA6Jrw72yYiPxCyzri6G8
****

Kirim email ke