Hi,

I'm new to the list after I received an email from Jason Hunter suggesting
to subscribe, and I have not yet taken the time to read all previous threads
so I'm sorry if I'm interrupting any discussions.

Anyway, after reading the press release I got very interested in this
project since for the last couple of months I've been writting a fully J2SE
compatible JavaVM, although without a JIT currently, it does executes all
bytecode compiled by the latest version of the sun compiler. I'm currently
working on the debugger interface for integration with eclipse.

Now, of course there are lost of other VM's out there so this one isn't
anything special, but it does follow the harmony.jpg design a great deal,
which is why I though sharing it might be of any use.
It is written fully from ground up, doesn't use any other GPL'ed code
anywhere, and runs on pretty much all platforms I've tested it on.
(Playstation2, Xbox, PC, Gamecube) One detail though is that since I'm using
it on game platforms and use it as a scripting engine, I have written a very
small and custom runtime, which doesn't follow any of the J2SE standards.

Well, uhm... I would be more then happy to share and learn, in case of
interest that is.

Tom van Dijck
Research & Development
Playlogic Game Factory