Dear Greg, Noel,
If my following statements are not correct. Please correct me ASAP.

Folks,
For now the situation is as follows (till someone takes a step, from
ASF side or FSF side):
- No one can check-in classpath jars or sources into Apache's SVN repo.
- Java code in ASF SVN repository can "import" from classpath jars.
- Classpath jars can't be part of the download/install image of Harmony.

I guess, it gives us a narrow sliver to continue working till someone
takes a step forward. which could be in a number of creative ways on
both sides. I believe i've listed some possibilities in previous
emails. others are welcome to chime in with other ideas as well.

thanks,
dims