Agreed - please don't do it to IRC. Lets keep as much as humanly possible here.

geir

On May 13, 2005, at 11:48 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Mladen,
Can you please join the IRC? then we can summarize what we talked to the lsit.

Please, please don't put all the traffic on IRC. There are many many people interested in Harmony who do not have the bandwidth to sit there and despite best intentions summaries don't get posted often enough.

IMO using IRC too heavily too early has led to lingering community issues in Geronimo - please don't repeat that.

--
Jeremy

-- Geir Magnusson Jr +1-203-665-6437 [EMAIL PROTECTED]