On May 12, 2005, at 8:29 PM, FaeLLe wrote:

Everytime i read posts from you lot at Apache i feel more conviced this
thing is going to be one huge success.

Thanks - we hope so. It's going to be a lot of work by a lot of people...

I cant imagine how convincing your salesmen must be !! (If you indeed did
have salesment to market).

At Apache? :)

geir