Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

On May 16, 2005, at 2:38 AM, Stu Statman wrote:

Does this mean that the core classes development work will happen within and as part of the GNU Classpath project? Or is there an intent to fork?

Right now, I see nothing else out there, so yah, we can use GNU Classpath :)

I saw a lots of affirmative posts from the GNU classpath folks, but shouldn't we agree on some sort of formal agreement?

IMO the best would be to mutually exchange three developers.
Since seems that each party expressed desire to cooperate,
why not putting that in some sort of formal agreement?

Regards, Mladen.