On May 14, 2005, at 9:35 PM, Sven de Marothy wrote:

- Harmonization of developer-demands. Classpath requires clean-room status
(i.e. hasn't seen Sun's code) and FSF assignment (with rights granted back).
Harmony will require some form of clean-roomness and an Apache licensing agreement.
Seems to me we could benefit from having some cooperation here so a developer could 'clear'
himself for both projects at the same time.

Yes - we must be clean-room. More on another thread.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]