Rodrigo> Making Harmony modular enouth to be kind of a JVM framework
Rodrigo> cannot be done before having a working JVM.

Rodrigo> Creating such is a big chalenge, to guess what spots need to flexible
Rodrigo> and the others that don't. Guess what, people often make bad guesses
Rodrigo> about these and in the end we have a very complex design with a lot of
Rodrigo> shortcomings.

This list has plenty of people who have *already* implemented or
worked on JVMs.  I think there is probably enough knowledge here to
succeed at this part of the effort.

Rodrigo> I believe the focus should be on deciding if Harmony will star from
Rodrigo> other JVM or not.

And in addition, deciding what the goals are.  You wouldn't want to
pick a starting point that doesn't take you where you want to go.

Tom