you are talking about Jikes ;)

usman bashir wrote:

We shouldl design in such a way that , we should get some interfacing/bootstrapping issues in C (can be C++ but i think due to its direct linking to natives C will be prefered i can present more argo over it though ;) )
and then come back to java again until we feel ctuck some where (though what my experiance suggest and i have looked it into the presented projects, we can get rid of those concerete walls if any one we have to have face in the running of time )
so what i am saying i m summing it up
write in java using C.
java provides us all those features which we need to go to this road , from the management, maintianbility and other stuffs (i m not writting SE book though ha ha ha) u all knows better.
so what u think comment ?