On May 18, 2005, at 4:27 AM, Tom van Dijck wrote:

Hi,

I've had some time today to cleanup and make the VM a standalone thing,
since it pretty much was designed to work together with our Game Engine.
Full game engine (forgive me my commercial plug on the list) can be licensed
as well. It's been used for "Red Ninja: End of Honor" and several other
games.

Please bare in mind that in our Game Engine we use java as a scripting
language, NOT as our main development language, and thus use a very
restricted and small runtime. We do NOT fully implement the J2SE API, nor do
we have any intensions to do so.

Anyway, the standalone VM is available on www.mudge.nl/java/
It is distributed under a somewhat modified version of the ZLIB license, so
for use as reference or as a base for harmony there should be no problem
whatsoever. If there are any problems with the license please let me know so
we can negotiate, all I want is to be notified about what happens to my code
and who uses it.

Tom, thanks for this. Comments?

geir

Tom van Dijck