>> Note that I remember Kaffe and GCJ had a test suite good even for JVMs
>> while Mauve is targetted for class libraries.

I think Kaffe has some VM-layer tests.  gcj doesn't really have much
here.  The best way forward, IMO, is to make a new module in the Mauve
CVS repository and put tests like this here.

Mauve already has a few modules: the main one (class library tests),
jacks (compiler test -- got moved here recently), a module with a few
bytecode verification tests, a module for serialization compatibility
tests, and the 'wonka' module which holds the Acunia visual tester
(tests AWT functionality).

Tom