congratulations geir and all and now we have to prove our selves as well !!!

On 5/18/05, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> FYI

Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer
Certified UML Developer
Brainbench Certified Internet Perfessional[advance](BCIP)
Brainbench Certified Java Perfessional (BCJP)
Brainbench Certified .NET Perfessional
Brainbench Ceritified C++ Perfessional (BCCP)
Software engineer IT24
Faculty Member Operation Badar Lahore