Or post to the dev list first so everyone can see it, and then take a summary to the wiki.

On May 18, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Weldon,

One way to handle this is to write something up on the wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/) and ask people to comment and then
incorporate the comments back. So that we have a record of the
discussion and the conclusions. Yes, we need to stick to harmony-dev
for now.

Thanks,
dims