I agree.

I'm afraid the TCK has many hundreds of Swing tests. (javax_swing in JCK
test tree). Not all require robotic interaction; they may be tests of the
data structures or exceptions and suchlike in the Swing libraries. Therefore
it is yet another area where Harmony will need quality libraries to meet the
j2se spec.

Whilst it might be tempting to find a workaround, i can't see it being a
worthwile solution. It'll just create more issues down the line I think.

-gerry

--
Gerry Steele

x74521/+353-1-8199 521