Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by SimonChappell:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/SimonChappell

New page:
#format wiki
#language en
== Simon P. Chappell ==

Email: [[MailTo(simonpeterchappell AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com)]]
or [[MailTo(simon AT SPAMFREE simonpeter DOT com)]]

A British guy living and working in the United States. I was introduced to
computers in 1980, owning my first one (a Sinclair ZX81) in 1981. I started
with Java in the 1997/1998 timeframe, and have been working with it ever since,
first as a programmer and for the last four years as a Technical Lead/Mentor.

Far more information than most people would ever want to know about me is on my
personal website: http://www.simonpeter.com/. Naturally, I have a blog:
http://uab.blogspot.com/.

----
CategoryHomepage