Heh, well, depends on the particular one I suppose. :-)

I don't know that it's important to be notified of each new interested party. I imagine we will get many thousands of them (ok, maybe not, but we can hope anyways). Maybe having separate messages for edits is overkill. Is there some way to have it post
summaries or a digest at reasonable intervals instead?

Craig