Weldon,

+1 for you to be the gatekeeper. Sure, please clean it up as you see
fit. We should not lose the details that's all.

thanks,
dims

On 5/27/05, Weldon Washburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dims,
> I would like to start filling out the modules and interfaces part of
> harmonyArchitecture wiki page.  I looked at the wiki revision history
> and noticed that you were the last person to modify the page.  Do you
> know if there is a protocol for modifying this document.  Do people
> "just make changes" or is there a gatekeeper who must be notified.  If
> there is no gatekeeper, I volunteer for this job.  There are two
> sections on modules and interfaces.  They overlap.  Ultimately we need
> one section.  Should I add my detail to my section and leave the
> resolution of overlap to another time?
>   Thanks
>     Weldon
> 


-- 
Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

Reply via email to