On May 27, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Dmitry Serebrennikov wrote:

I would be interested in dropping by, but don't know how much I can contribute in terms of useful ideas and experience :)

Well, come and buy some beer^H^H^H^H architecture...

I'm just a lowly Java architect/developer working on applications here and there. That and some C experience with a strong interest in helping out on this VM project.

Well, that's the only requirement. Lets get together and see what happens.

Daytime on Sunday before the conference works for me, but I'm open otherwise.

I don't understand..  Does this mean Sun day is best, but you are open?

geir

Thanks!
Dmitry.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Speaking of JavaOne :

Shall we plan a Harmony get-together and drink beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H discuss architecture?

It can be before, during or after JavaOne...

geir