On May 28, 2005, at 7:33 AM, Raffaele Castagno wrote:

2005/5/28, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Added to Wiki. I wish I could do wiki changes offline...

It's quite simple:

1: open the page
2: copy the wiki source in your favourite text editor, and annotate the date
of last update
3: go offline
4: modify it
5: go online, and check if the page has been bodified in the meanwhile
6: eventually apply modification to your modified source
7: paste the modified source, and save.

:)

No, I was thinking more along the lines of just having the wiki content in SVN or such, and let me do updates to that. Maybe a thin client on my machine to do the creation of new pages and such...

geir

My 2 (euro)cents

Raffaele

--
If you want a GMail account, send me an E-Mail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]