I've been digging around for an update to
the "Java Virtual Machine Specification"
but have not come up with anything.  I
think that the second edition is it, plus
the updates that people have kindly supplied.
The way I figure it, all work will have to
proceed with these documents, then make
adjustments if necessary when a revision
is available.

Dan Lydick

fa=

> >=20

> > > as I know, the spec mandates to have class verification (I just read
it