So I have to do the Harmony J1 talk next week. This is about our project, so I'm looking for community input.

What are the major themes we want to emphasize, and what do we want to cover? Please comment/add/subtract to the outline below.

- project goals
   - community developed architecture
   - implementation of a complete, compatible stack

- why we think an open/free java implementation is important

- current state of the open/free java universe
   - projects we want to mention

- current thoughts on modularization of VM and classlibrary
   - what do implementations do now
   - where we want to be
   - modularization possibilities (OSGi, JSR-277, ?)

- challenges we are facing
   - technical issues
   - legal issues

- plans for project structure