PJ Cabrera wrote:
On 6/28/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > When and where shall we meet?
 >
 > I suggest the Thirsty Bear, just a block away from Moscone.  We can
 > try during the day, or at night, but to start...
 >
 > 8pm Tuesday, June 28?

That sounds good to me, as this is just after the JCP "Annual Java Community Event" ends.

Isn't the JCP event scheduled to go till 9pm? Anyway, whenever I get done with this I plan on stopping by at the bear on the way home, hope to see you guys.

By the way, is anyone else besides Dmitry, Bruno Sousa, Geir and myself at JavaOne? Who is going to the JCP event Tuesday evening? I just sent in my JCP membership application yesterday, and I'm curious what's happening and how I can get started exercising my membership (assuming it's accepted :-)

PJ Cabrera
< pjcabrera at snapplatform dot org >

http://snapplatform.org
SNAP Platform - The only totally open