Sorry if this went off the rails a bit... I really was just teasing.

But on a serious note, would it be possible for someone to give a good technical description of the GNU Classpath VM interface so that people who aren't aware and for whatever reason can't read it on the classpath site due to legal reasons can be brought up to speed?

I know the legal stuff gets tiring.... but it would be good for the discussion that's been started.

geir