Hi Gier!
 thanks! i m sorry for not mentioning the conference link the conference
link (though now conducted but info is still there)
 http://www.fossfp.org/tpfosst05
 the organization of foss (the management of conference is)
 http://www.fossfp.org
 while as for as the paper is concern i m updating it over the blog. as i
think it could be nice intro histroy for the novice in harmony (though not
complete or a starting point though)
http://spaces.msn.com/members/gripusa
  and the title of the paper was
 "Introduction to Harmony"