I think these summaries are great David, keep it up!

[ ...though it does make the little devil inside me want to start
messing with your brain, to see if you can summarize wads of code,
deliberately contradictory statements, etc.  :-) ]

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.