Today I have added some additional Information to the Wiki page.

We should also consider using C++ and abstract classes to maintain our
component model. While this would make inter-component communication
slightly slower it would be easier to maintain. We should also think
about using an existing component model like OSGi.

The model I posted provides pretty fast communication between components
without sacrificing too much flexibility, but it is maybe not as easy to
maintain as a clean, object-oriented implementation (i.e. C++). We could
discuss how important these aspects are to us, i.e. how much runtime
efficiency we are willing to sacrifice for maintainability and
flexibility and vice-versa.

Regards, David.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net

Die Kuh befinde sich auf einer Weide, die ringsum durch einen Zaun abgegrenzt
ist. Der
Weidezaun sie ideal gebaut, sodass die Kuh ihn (klassich gesehen) nicht
passieren kann.
Begrnden Sie, dass man die Kuh trotzdem mit gewisser Wahrscheinlichkeit
ausserhalb
der Weide antrifft.