On Sep 29, 2005, at 11:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Excuse my dumbness, I haven't done much substantial in C in awhile so I'm rusty.

I'm goofing with this, I've downloaded various things. I realize it won't immediately work on OS X/PPC but I figured it might be fun to goof with adding some of that to it.

Please, please, please do that!  You'll save me the time :)

After getting everything I needed to automake/autoconfig and some various libs (like popt and classpath) I have gotten to a point where it looks for "elf.h" -- I tried libelf but that didn't seem to make it happy. Any idea what may make it happy?

-Andy

Archie Cobbs wrote:

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Given that there still is a JCVM project, can you (Archie) suggest a name? We will have more than one VM contribution to start, so I'd like to keep them clear.

ArchieVM?

Ugh :-) How about JCHE - JC Harmony Edition :-)
-Archie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]