On Oct 5, 2005, at 5:39 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:

[X] +1 Accept the code into the project sandbox

again, subject to the PPMC having satisfactory answers to the Harmony
contribution checklist. AFAIK we have no visibility of that list until
it is completed.

That's correct.  Having that information is required to get it in.

For the next one, we'll include that info in the vote.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Daniel Lydick has offered his "BootJVM" project, a JVM he wrote, under
the Apache License to Apache Harmony.  It can be found here :

I'm working hard to get my head around it, and I've been working with
it to get to compile and now run under windows, and I'd like somewhere
to commit and discuss changes. :)

So, this vote is only about accepting the code into the project sandbox
for us, and Dan especially, to continue working on, and does  not
reflect any judgement or decision on what it will be used for in  the
future.

[ ] +1 Accept the code into the project sandbox
[ ] -1 Don't accept the code.  Reason :

This vote will close 72 hours from now.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.