Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce David Tanzer as our newest Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him continue his work on component interfaces (starting with his contribution in sandbox/tanzer_component), as well as other areas of his interest.

His work shows initiative, concern to get feedback, understanding other's points of view, and willingness to work with others.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

Welcome :-)

--