Hi Geir,

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 22:50 -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> I'll definitely be there - thanks for the note, Mark.

That would be fun.

> Will you let us in the GNU Classpath hacker room though?  :)

Of course! As you might remember last year we had a special "Building
Bridges" track were various people told about technical issues to get
our communities closer together. Leo also gave a talk then:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/events/escape_fosdem05.html

It would be a great idea to make the theme this year "Harmony" and
explicitly ask every speaker to not just talk about their own project,
but how it fits in with the other similar free software projects. We
always emphasize the value of a fully free software stack from top to
bottom so there should be enough integration points.

If you come and want to discuss, present or demo something please let us
know at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Mark