Zoƫ Slattery
IBM

Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 15/11/2005 22:41:53:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 02:58:55PM +0000, Zoe Slattery wrote:
> > I like the idea of Apache owning the IP scanning tools. It's easy to
write
> > keyword scanners (not much more complicated than grep). I have
> > a few lines of perl that do basic keyword scanning - I'd be happy to
put
> > these in JIRA if it would be useful.
>
> I just love how perl solves so many of the world's problems. Yes please.
Make
> sure to fill out the relevant questionnaire ;-)

...and solves them in so many different incomprehensible ways too :-).
I've attached it to JIRA
it should be "self documenting" - I've put a sample keyword file and a
sample
config file along with the post. It is fairly basic - no fancy output,
just a CSV.

btw - does anyone know anything about this
http://pmd.sourceforge.net/cpd.html.?