Matt Benson wrote:

--- Ashish Ranjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

that is the most convincing argument till now.   :-)

+1 from an Ant PMC member.  That logic is irrefutable.
:)

-Matt

What about cross-compilation/cross-building ? If harmony is to be successful in its goal of wide portability I would expect that the build process would make cross-builds almost as easy as native builds.

-- Robin

bye :-)
Ashish Ranjan
India