Ok, this was longer than 72 hours, but good things are worth waiting for.

By my count, there were 8 +1s, no 0s or -1s, and it seems that Anindo Ghosh tried to vote twice :)

So I'll finish the admin stuff and drop into the sandbox, and then we start thinking about how we might want to re-arrange things.

geir