On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 05:29:55PM +0000, Tim Ellison wrote:
> Take a look at this page for links to Harmony's (build it yourself)
> Windows and Linux class library code, and where to get a compatible VM:
>
>       http://people.apache.org/~tellison/building_classlib.html
>
> (The links to binary downloads are not yet active while we figure out
> where to point them!)
>
> AFAIK the Harmony VM (JCHEVM) does not yet have a Windows release (is
> that right Archie?)
>

> Kaffe is hosted at http://kaffe.org, and
> Classpath at http://gnu.org/software/classpath/

And to avoid confusion: Kaffe.org does not have binaries of any recent
Kaffe releases for any platform. It only hosts source code downloads for
recent releases.

It proved more fruitful in my experience to work together with the
different GNU/Linux, FreeBSD and NetBSD distibutions to make it useful
for their needs, and to help them with packaging decisions, than to try
to provide packages for the various platforms on Kaffe.org.

cheers,
dalibor topic