Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your response.

> As for decorator class - if having a common super class for all the unit
tests
> is not liked, it is easy to run the tests through the script and
convert.

Sorry, I don't understand. Please help me out here : what script is this ?

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

Mikhail Loenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
16/01/2006 12:27
Please respond to
harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org

harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Unit test code in HARMONY-16

Hi George,

Thanks for your clarifications

Could you please try setting 'printAllowed' to false in the
PerformanceTest.java?
If the behavior you will see is what is more desired we can make it
default.

As for decorator class - if having a common super class for all the unit
tests
is not liked, it is easy to run the tests through the script and convert.

Thanks,
Mikhail Loenko
Intel Middleware Products Division