Nice idea.. Also wise to state that prominently on the site..

Mvgr,
Martin

Tim Ellison wrote:
(Geez, that component word is overloaded...)

What do you think about having a new JIRA component called "Classlib -
Newcomer" where we can put bugs that are good candidates for people to
start with?

I experimented with modifying the issue summary to have a structured
keyword ( #easy# or something ), but it's a bit of a hack, and I don't
see any way to produce a URL for a filter that will find them easily.

This is part of the wider goal to make it easy for people to contribute
to Harmony.  Other suggestions welcome of course.