Jean-frederic Clere wrote:
Hi,

I have the following problem:
+++
etc/Makefile.am:5: invalid variable `dist_jcetc_DATA'
include/Makefile.am:13: invalid variable `nodist_jc_include_HEADERS'
automake: libjc/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `native/gnu_classpath_VMStackWalker.c' is in subdirectory automake: libjc/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `native/gnu_classpath_VMSystemProperties.c' is in subdirectory automake: libjc/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `native/java_lang_VMClass.c' is in subdirectory automake: libjc/Makefile.am: not supported: source file `native/java_lang_VMClassLoader.c' is in subdirectory
+++
When running etc/makedist.sh --with-classpath=/usr.

What version of automake do you have? I'm using 1.9.6.

I'm not an automake expert; my only guess is that your version is
too old to support dist_* and nodist_* targets ... ?

-Archie