+1 to consolidating on a single security module.
I'm also interested to hear what merging Mikhail has in mind.

I was led to believe that security2 was a proper superset of security,
so we should be able to do a 'big bang' switch.  The security_orig won't
be too far away if we need to pull something in.  (Perhaps move it out
of trunk/modules/ to avoid confusion?)

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.