Weldon Washburn wrote:
Archie,
I like your idea of zero mods to JCHEVM.  I will attempt to localize
all mods to Classlibrary's Kernel Classes.  Maybe this set of modified
Kernel Classes could be used by any VM that runs GNU Classpath.

I assume you're talking about making a "glue layer" that the standard Harmony Classlibrary can work with?

will try some experiments with java class name space to see if we can
create wrappers that satisfy all the stakeholders.

TO me, the ideal is to have a very clear demarcation of what is the Harmony Classlibrary VM interface.

So I'd see

   Harmony VM Interface
    Harmony/Classpath Adapter
          JCHEVM