When you quote someone, please indicate at least who it is.

Stepan Mishura wrote:
I think the similar can be done for 'security-x'. As there are no
objections
for creating the new component I can create a JIRA task for extracting
'security-x' from 'security2'. And provide a patch for it by analogy with
extracting 'x-net'.

What do you think?
I guess I'm interested in why.  I can see crypto being shaken out, but
why x-security?

Well, you meant security-x?
I thought that we agreed on new module name, at least with you :-)
( see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200601.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]
)

The discussion about modules reorganization was resumed, and I think we
should postpone the module extraction for a while until everybody agrees on
the proposal.

Thanks,
Stepan