Geir Magnusson Jr <geir <at> pobox.com> writes:

> That's the problem.  As far as I know, GCJ isn't quite complete yet...

http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/htmlout/cvs/h-jdk14-classpath#err_missing_java_io

Congratulations! You managed to hit one of the only two missing methods in
Classpath's implementation of java.io. Might want to report what this breaks on
the Classpath list - they're usually quick to fix holes like this if they break
a real app, especially if it's a Free one.

Of course, getting it fixed is an entirely different issue from getting it into
gcj in a released version of your distro...

Stuart.