Tim Ellison wrote:
... or the sound a user makes when they see a Swing app start up.

ROTFL :-)

Tim

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
Pluggable look and feel
(http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/swing/plaf/package-summary.html)

-- dims

On 2/14/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anton Avtamonov wrote:
Yeah, thank you Tim.

I also thought about SwingWT when saw Stefano's letter.
Unfortunately such approach have serious problem with supporting PLAF
concept, as I know :-(, but really very fast (thanks to swt :-))
what's PLAF?

--
Anton Avtamonov,
Intel Middleware Products Division