James Pluck wrote:
Just piggybacking on this.  I've been on the mailing list for some
months now and have downloaded the code and been brwosing through it. I'm a reasonably adept programmer but this is a very major project and
it's a little daunting to know just where to begin.  I'd appreciate
any suggestions of where I might be best able to contribute my time. I'd prefer to work on the actual implementation rather than just
testing if possible but I'm keen to help out anywhere that might be
useful.

What would you like to work on? We clearly need bunches of things, including the standard included utilities, so start thinking about an area that you would really enjoy to work on....

(I'd love to see someone get our compiler-launcher done, so we would have javac using the eclipse compiler.)