Assign it to me if you're in there... happy to keep taking "security2" apart...

Tim Ellison wrote:
Geir, do you want to do this or shall I?

Stepan: could you update the classlib componentization page to reflect
the new proposed modules?
        http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/componentization

Thanks
Tim

Stepan Mishura (JIRA) wrote:
Extract auth component from 'security2' module

         Key: HARMONY-95
     Project: Harmony
        Type: Task
Components: Classlib Reporter: Stepan Mishura

'security2' module includes API that provides authorization, authentication and
secure communication. As was agreed on harmony-dev list this API will be formed
as a separate module - auth. (for initial proposal see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200601.mbox/[EMAIL
 PROTECTED])

The new module includes the following packages:
javax.security.auth javax.security.auth.callback javax.security.auth.kerberos javax.security.auth.login javax.security.auth.spi javax.security.auth.x500 javax.security.sasl org.ietf.jgss